Saturday, October 27, 2007

Global Warming is a Hoax




Whew! Well, I have to say that we all went pretty dumb last night! When I woke up at 1PM today with a throbbing headache, stumbling towards the fridge to get some nice, cold water I was struck with a scary thought. What is going to happen when all of the polar ice caps melt and there is no more fresh, cold water? I had heard a lot about global warming recently and it sounds pretty scary. One of the things that is supposed to happen is that the polar ice caps are going to melt. These are the sources for all of our water. While this may not matter much to people in developing countries like India or Africa, where their supply of water is already low, those of us in America like our water nice and cold and plentiful!




My head pounding, I wondered if perhaps I should not drink the water. I decided to do a little research, and I found out that global warming is actually a hoax. According to Richard Lindzen, who is a scientist, the Scientific Community is unsure of whether global warming is even happening at all. Thus, I decided to drink the water.

Counter